Evolution: Indian Hunter - Preview
Evolution: Indian Hunter
Discover a new world!
NEW: Evolution: Indian Hunter Flyer
Webversion: Download HERE!
Handout for mobiles: HERE
EXPLORE A NEW WORLD AND WATCH THROUGH THE EYES OF THE HUNTER!
Scorpius Forge presents its first game in the brand-new Evolution series:
The year is 1835 - the big immigrant wave of the pioneers in the USA is imminent. The Indians have adapted perfectly to the prairie of the Great Plains – yet, the traditional life of the Lakota-Sioux is hazardous! Can you affront the dangers?
Grow up like a real North American Indian!
In the role of Chayton, the son of clan chief and hunting companion Akecheta, you will go on a traditional buffalo hunt. Learn the right use of various weapons with its special qualities: arrows, spears and tomahawks fly differently far and are influenced by the wind. Make use of your hunting prey and construct new and valuable items out of collected objects. Sneak up on dangerous animals – be careful, they have an excellent sense of hearing and sight!
Achieve great dinstinction on your succesful wanderings through the wilderness!
- Learn the right handling of tomahawk, spear and bow and arrow – Make use of the realistic flight physics and defend yourself and your people!
- Master the multifaceted hunting missions – Sneak up and hunt down buffalos, wapitis and beavers to nourish your people!
- Protect yourself from dangerous predators – Rattlesnakes, wolves, coyotes, and grizzliy bears are coming for you!
- Heal your injured father with your cool-headed dedication and your knowlegde of prarie plants –Time is running out!
- Free the Mustangs of your tribe from the hostile Crow Indians – Use your skills as a reader of tracks to find them!
Play this FIRST LEVEL FOR FREE to acquaint yourself with the controls, the weapons and the techniques of hunting!
GET THE FULL VERSION! 12 unique levels in an open and realistic 3D-World are waiting for you – Accept the challenge and become the leader of your tribe!